My concierge medicine practice in Creve Coeur, MO enables me to bring you the best I have to offer, both in the high standard of medical care you receive and in the level of service you experience.
My goal is to make your every visit and contact with my practice a positive encounter. I want my office to be your “medical home” where we work together to help you feel your best and live your best life.
About Daniel R. Jasper, MD
- Private Practice, Concierge Internal Medicine, 2013 – present
- General Internal Medicine Practice, Barnes West Medical Consultants, 1998 – 2013
- Instructor in Clinical Medicine, Washington University School of Medicine, 1997-present
- Credentials Committee, Critical Care Committee, Barnes Jewish West County Hospital, 1999-2012
- Diplomate, Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine, 1997
- Chief Resident, Internal Medicine, Barnes-Jewish Hospital
- Doctor of Medicine, Saint Louis University School of Medicine
- BA, Biology, University of Texas at Austin
What Is Concierge Medicine?
Concierge medicine, also known as membership medicine, is a relationship between a patient and a primary care physician in which the patient pays an annual fee or retainer.
In exchange for the retainer, doctors provide enhanced care, including principally a commitment to limit patient loads to ensure adequate time and availability for each patient.
Concierge Medicine Benefits:
- Timely office visits
- Direct availability to me during office hours (and after!)
- With rare exceptions you will always be seen by me
- Adult dependent children of members are welcome
- Care for visiting family and friends
- Friendly technology
- A strong focus on preventive medicine and long term health and wellness
- Peace of mind
- Personal care and commitment
“Dr. Jasper is an excellent doctor. He’s very personable, easy approachable, professional, and a great doctor.”
“Dr. Jasper has been my physician for 10 years. He is one of the best in St. Louis. He had been recommended to me by my prior internist, who was retiring and who also was on one of the best in St. Louis. Dr. Jasper is a smart, learned, straight talking doc with a great team. I feel they offer as good a care as you can get.”