- Summer/Fall 2016 Newsletter September 13, 2016
The Summer/Fall 2016 newsletter features articles on opioids, blood pressure and sodium reduction.
- Spring 2016 Newsletter May 15, 2016
The Spring 2016 newsletter includes a continuation of our series on aging with an article on keeping skin in the best condition possible; an article about keeping joints flexible and pain free; and the nutrition corner takes a look at natural/organic foods.
- Winter 2016 Newsletter February 10, 2016
The Winter 2016 newsletter features articles on calcium, the senses of taste and smell, and healthy eating guidelines depicted with MyPlate.
- Fall 2015 Newsletter November 4, 2015
The fall 2015 newsletter features articles on the healthy aging brain, plantar fasciitis and healthy holiday eating.
Click here to read the fall 2015 newsletter.
- Get your flu shot…Not the flu September 29, 2015
- Summer 2015 Newsletter July 29, 2015
The summer 2015 newsletter features articles on the powerful effects of exercise on the aging brain, dizziness/vertigo and smart eating in the summertime.
- Spring 2015 Newsletter April 29, 2015
Please enjoy the spring 2015 newsletter featuring information on seasonal allergies, sleep and healthy eating.
- Winter 2015 newsletter January 30, 2015
Please enjoy the winter 2015 newsletter featuring information on age-related macular degeneration (AMD), Vitamin D and winter’s best vegetables.
- It’s flu shot season… September 3, 2014
It’s that time of year. Click here for flu shot information.
- Summer 2014 Newsletter August 13, 2014
Please enjoy the summer 2014 newsletter which explores the calorie counting debate, prescriptions and healthy smoothies!
- Spring 2014 newsletter May 7, 2014
Please enjoy the spring 2014 newsletter which explores strength, flexibility and balance, integrative medicine and “The Sweet Life: Artificial Sweeteners vs. Sugars